Last Splash for Summer 2015: Busay Holiday Pools




It is almost the end of summer or has it ended yet considering the rains have been pouring heavily for the last few days? But just because it is almost the start of classes, doesn't mean you still can't have just a little bit of summer fun, right?

That's what we did at Busay Holiday Pools yesterday with the Endoma clan and it seriously was a great "huling hirit sa tag-init!"

It was actually my second time there and every time I'm there, it always leaves a good feeling in me - although definitely tiring but in a good way! haha..

Ever since I discovered the place, I've been recommending the place to pretty much everyone asking for a nice summer get-away! The clan was supposed to to go the beach and good thing they changed their minds because we sure had great fun!

If the clan didn't have plans to go there, we would have gone only the three of us (me, my hubby and our little boy) because for some reason, every weekend after we were there, I've been wanting to go back as well! It is my fave get-away to date!

But you can't blame me, just take a look at how gorgeous the place is! 

(These are my cousins pix as I've had not had the chance to upload mine from the first time we were there...)
 

There are 4 pools, 2 are designed specially for the kiddos and the other 2 for adults. There is a water slide that leads to the deepest pool, a water fountain, a play area and lots of cottages or tables to choose from. They also have a hanging bridge for the adventurous ones.

It is also good to note that they have multiple restrooms and wash rooms that are quite clean and spacious too! They also have rooms for overnight use. 

They also sell food and drinks and even have fresh buko available for only 25 pesos!

Location: Barangay Malubog, Busay (just a few meters away from Mountain View)
Entrance Fee: 100 for adults and 75 for kids below 4 ft
                       120 for overnight use




This is the water slide and the play area.



The hanging bridge.


The 2nd kiddie pool with a bridge over it and the slide that leads to the 5-ft pool. 


 
 


 




This is my little boy Izel who was the first ever to dip in the cold water and didn't stop until the afternoon! :-) 



So what are you waiting for? Get that "huling hirit sa tag-init" this weekend with your loved ones! You won't regret it! :-)

Comments

  1. Miss Nel...Naka visit naka MV Logos Hope with Izel? Regards ko...Miss you... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Haze! Wala pa..actually ganahan ko. hehe.. until when sila dre diay? Ako sa i google.. medyo busy karon gud tapos ting enrolment pa jud to medyo tight2x ang budget. hehe... Miss you! Regards ko sa mga pips dha! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Hi ma'am..kinahanglan ba ug reservation dha?how much pud ang cottages and rooms nila?do u have any contact numbers sa holiday pool?thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, so sorry for the delayed response. There is no need to make a reservation but just in case daghan mo, you might want to give them a call first if ever. The cottages cost around 300 and more if mas dagku. Not sure about the rooms though. Thanks for visiting my blog! :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi! just want to ask if you have their contact info and how much is their cottage rate? Your response is much appreciated! Thanks😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, so sorry for the delayed response. The cottages cost 300 and above, not sure about the rooms though. Sorry I don't have their contact number though.

      Delete
  4. Hi! Just want to know if you have their contact info and how mich is their cottage rate? Your response is much appreciated! Thanks and God Bless!😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, so sorry for the late response. I unfortunately don't have their contact number but for the cottage, I believe the minimum rate is 250 for a small one. Thanks for visiting my blog! :-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi, so sorry for the late response. I unfortunately don't have their contact number but for the cottage, I believe the minimum rate is 250 for a small one. Thanks for visiting my blog! :-)

      Delete
  6. Hello,

    I just want to share my experience when I went to this establishment last Saturday, November 07, 2015.
    I've been to this place once so, I recommended it to my friends and we decided then to go there. But then, we had an awful experience here!
    We went there using my friend's motorcycle. We were so confident to leave the motorcycle in their motorcycle parking area which is just across their cafeteria.
    Whe arrived there around 12:30 p.m. and at around 5:30 p.m. we decided to leave but when we were about to ride on the motorbike, we discovered that it's headlight was missing!
    Immediately, we asked the personnel if they have a CCTV but unlucky us, they don't! They don't even have a security guard! boom!!!
    What's more disgusting is that, they did not even accompany us to their Barangay hall in order to report the incident. They were definitely not hospitable and not dependable when it comes to issues regarding their guests problems in their establishment. We also discovered when we reported the incident to their barangay council that this BUSAY HOLIDAY POOLS is operating even without a WORKING PERMIT!!!
    I would strongly disrecommend this place to everyone!
    tnx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your horrible experience with them. They should've acted on it and urgently because theft is a serious matter. I was even hoping to go back for my son's birthday but since you shared this, I am now having second thoughts. I really hope they fix it. I would suggest you file a report so this incident can be investigated and resolved. If they are operating without a permit, that could be the reason they would not help you out for fear of getting caught. Tsk tsk... :-(
      Thanks for sharing your experience.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the response :)
    We've reported the incident to the authorities already.
    So sad that they were unable to help us solve the problem. it's hopeless when you become a victim in this establishment, they do nothing to help you! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that is sad indeed. We were actually there last week for my son's birthday and I asked the receptionist about it too. They did confirm a headlight was stolen but didn't share any more information. I hope it gets resolved.

      Delete
  8. do they have rooms for overnight stay. If there is, do you know how much per night?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, we were there last week and when it went dark, there were multitudes of mosquitoes - which is I guess understandable because of the many plants and trees surrounding the area. I would not recommend an overnight stay due to it. Anyway, if you are interested, the price for overnight stay per head is 120, not sure about the rooms though.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

Popular posts from this blog

Do opposites attract and similar repel?? I beg to disagree!!

Product Review: Magnolia Pancake Plus (with maple syrup)

Legolas oh Legolas...