a new beginning...


As of today, I have pledged to keep a journal of the little learnings I get every day.. hoping to have a treasury of things to tell my grandchildren or just make me laugh when I am old and gray...


Here is what I learned today, actually I've kinda known this for a long time already and only decided to put it in writing today..


March 28, 2007, Wednesday

A toilet bowl with a closed lid in a public restroom is a scary thing. How would you like to open one and find there are unidentified floating objects... ewww.. I'd rather not! That is why, in this lifetime, I vow never to venture into the abyss of "what hides behind the closed lids". Unless, I have someone else with me, wanting to experience the whole thing wth me hoping not to puke upon whatever we might uncover, then I just might reconsider it.... Or, maybe not...


copyright 2007 by nmed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do opposites attract and similar repel?? I beg to disagree!!

Product Review: Magnolia Pancake Plus (with maple syrup)

Legolas oh Legolas...