“I dreamt about Jason Castro last night…”

This year's American Idol is the only American Idol I ever really took genuine interest in... For some reason, all the others just passed me by but this one; I was just drawn to it.

I then realized why... it was because of Jason Castro... Ok, if you think the sentences that will soon follow will be ramblings about how I love Jason blah blah blah.. then I guess you're right... But more than that, I love him not just because he is a super cutie (which he obviously is), he is a very beautiful person and he seems even more beautiful inside...
He has a wonderful singing voice; he already looks like an idol yet seems very down to earth. Also, I've always loved reggae and having him on American Idol to represent the whole reggae community is just the greatest thing.

Now, why am I writing in my blog about him?? Here's the story and it is pretty much summed up in this sentence - -
"I dreamt about Jason Castro last night."

Ok, now in case you're getting all these non-wholesome mental images... no, not that kind. In fact, it was very wholesome...

I was back in school, more likely high school than college and we were just standing there together with some students and one friend of mine; when suddenly he stood there... He was wearing this hooded shirt and he smiled at me like he knew me.. I don't know why I acted like the way I acted in my dream but all I could say was "OMG omg, he's here!" and I ran to one corner and just hid there like a little child.

And that's it! That was my dream about Jason Castro; really short - - all the other details after the part where I hid were no longer about him.

So, the day after, technically, that's today, I pondered on the reasons why I dreamt of him. I never thought about him for the longest time, except that I see him on my Google
desktop pictures everyday, only in passing now, unlike before; when I gawked at his picture. So, if the reason was caused by my conscious brain; that just won't add up. Now, if it was a thing caused by my subconscious, I guess it would make more sense in a weird kinda way..... in a weird way because I still can't explain the subconscious thoughts... (keyword: SUBconscsious remember?)

I don't usually dream about stars, the last time I did was a long time ago when I dreamt about a Korean Star, Daw Ming Tsu of Meteor Garden. I don't even know how to spell his name nor was I a fan of his, unlike the case with Jason Castro. (whom I am so very fond of...) Now, that dream about the Korean star just takes the top spot of my "I-cannot-make-sense-of-why-I-am-dreaming-of-this-TV-personality" list. At least for Jason, the fact that I like him must be the main reason.

I still don't have an answer why I dreamt of him, although maybe deep deep down inside of me I'm wishing he was thinking about me and had to communicate with me in my dream - - but that is just too far off, 'cuz he doesn't even know I exist... yep it hurts but I'll live.. hehehe..

So, for the lack of tangible reasons, I've goggled some of Jason's pictures hoping those would be enough reasons why I dreamt of him.. They'll be more of course, but I will choose my top 5.. :-)

Here they are…..
THE TOP 5 REASONS WHY I DREAMT OF JASON CASTRO:

Top 5





Just look at those gorgeous locks and those to-die-for dimples!!! And his smile; is just makes you want to melt like ice cream on a hot day… Hmm….

Top 4


He is obviously a gifted musician; he has his way with the guitar and has wonderful singing voice. What more do you need from an Idol? Looks? Need I explain that part??!

Top 3


Gosh, don’t those blue eyes just dig deep into your very soul? Ahhh… those blue eyes, those dreamy blue eyes.

Top 2



Wow, even if he wore formal clothes with those dreads, he just too handsome. He is just perfect!

Top 1



Sigh, if only those eyes gazed at me and that smile meant for me…hmmm.. (I can dream, can’t I? Oh wait, I already did!! Hahaha)



With these pictures here.. will I ever find any reason not to dream about Jason Castro?? I think not….


5:39am
06/27/2008 Friday
(completed with pictures on November 10, 2009 @ 11:55pm)

P.S. For some reason, the pictures are not showing up... I will have to check this later. I need to add one more entry.

Popular posts from this blog

Do opposites attract and similar repel?? I beg to disagree!!

Product Review: Magnolia Pancake Plus (with maple syrup)

Legolas oh Legolas...