My Dark Angel Halloween Costume


Do you believe in coincidence?

I do and I’ve had a lot of experiences to show for it, one of which is for our Halloween Party in the office.

I was planning to just wear the white dress given to me by my sister-in-law, pair it with angel wings and a halo and voila, I’ll be a wholesome angel.

However, a series of coincidental events changed my Halloween look to exactly the opposite and this was the result:



This was what happened:

I went to an Ukay2x Store to look around for stuff after paying for my bills. I checked one store and saw a long black dress reminiscent of vampires and witches and I grabbed it immediately, thinking I’ll just pull off a gothic look.

A few blocks away, I saw another store that had some items on sale for 50 pesos. I just went through the shoe rack and saw what resembled a witches’ hat in a clear plastic. Intrigued, I checked it out and instead saw a black pair of wings with a maroon and black headdress. It was just for me!





Here are a few more snapshots...











Talk about coincidence, huh? It sure is!!


@ 2:50am, office, October 31, 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do opposites attract and similar repel?? I beg to disagree!!

Legolas oh Legolas...

Product Review: Magnolia Pancake Plus (with maple syrup)