A Tribute to a Non-Camera Shy Little Butterfly


We went to Barangay Magsaysay in Balamban Cebu earlier today for an office event and this butterfly just kept on tagging along with me and resting on the the DSLR camera I had in tow. I let her crawl on my fingers and hand for a bit and then let her rest on the mantel of a chair but she came back and kept crawling on me again....

I thought maybe she wanted a picture taken so here it is!


After a few pictures with my other colleagues... we sent her on her way and then she stopped tagging along. ;-)

She really did want a picture taken and she just got herself a spot in my blog as well.

Thanks for the memoir little butterfly! ;-)


04/29/14 5:27pm nmed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do opposites attract and similar repel?? I beg to disagree!!

Product Review: Magnolia Pancake Plus (with maple syrup)

Legolas oh Legolas...