Creative Juices Art Project: my very own animated gif


Just because I feel more creative and want to add other types of media to my blog.. I decided to create my own GIF. The drawings were mine but there is an online application that will automate it for you - http://gifmaker.me/. Try it out as well!

For those who are not familiar with GIF, here is a Wikipedia description:
The Graphics Interchange Format (better known by its acronym GIF/ˈɪf/ or /ˈɡɪf/) is a bitmapimage format that was introduced by CompuServe in 1987[1] and has since come into widespread usage on the World Wide Web due to its wide support and portability.

In layman's term, it simply means an animated picture or group of pictures.

Anyway, here is my little art project of sorts.. hehe... I might actually add this "skill" to my resume once I perfect it. (assuming I do ofcourse.. hehehe..good luck to that!)

Here is another first for me as well..

(not sure why but when it is saved as a gif, it reduces the resolution and transparency of the pictures.. I will have to do some research on how to rectify that...)

Tried another website, check out http://picasion.com/ and create gifs there as well. Here is the output:



Enjoy! 

07/25/14 @ 4:00pm
nmed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do opposites attract and similar repel?? I beg to disagree!!

Legolas oh Legolas...

Product Review: Magnolia Pancake Plus (with maple syrup)