Birds of the Same Sign




For a long time now, I've been a fan of the series House MD and just now I realized that Hugh Laurie just happens to be a Gemini like me!!!!! I love (and actually got addicted to it even) the series a lot because I feel like I can connect with him and actually relate to him the most and now everything makes more sense.

I went ahead and checked some of the actors/actresses that I loved and guess what, most of them are actually Geminis.

Check this list out:

Hugh Laurie
BORN: JUNE 11, 1959 - OXFORD, OXFORDSHIRE, ENGLAND, UK

Johnny Depp
BORN: JUNE 9, 1963 - OWENSBORO, KENTUCKY, USA

Morgan Freeman
BORN: JUNE 1, 1937 - MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE, USA

Angelina Jolie
BORN: JUNE 4, 1975 - LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA

Natalie Portman
BORN: JUNE 9, 1981 - JERUSALEM, ISRAEL

Michael J. Fox
BORN: JUNE 9, 1961 - EDMONTON, ALBERTA, CANADA

Elizabeth Hurley
BORN: JUNE 10, 1965 - BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRE, ENGLAND, UK

Liam Neeson
BORN: JUNE 7, 1952 - BALLYMENA, NORTHERN IRELAND, UK

Nicole Kidman
BORN: JUNE 20, 1967 - HONOLULU, HAWAII, USA

Shia LaBeouf
BORN: JUNE 11, 1986 - LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA

Wentworth Miller
BORN: JUNE 2, 1975 - CHIPPING NORTON, OXFORDSHIRE, ENGLAND, UK

Donald Trump
BORN: JUNE 14, 1946 - NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, USA

Heidi Klum
BORN: JUNE 1, 1973 - BERGISCH-GLADBACH, GERMANY

John Goodman
BORN: JUNE 20, 1952 - ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI, USA

Lisa Edelstein
BORN: MAY 21, 1966 - BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS, USA

Paul McCartney
BORN: JUNE 18, 1942 - LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDE, ENGLAND, UK

and last but definitely not the least

Me!

:-)




nmed @11am 05/23/13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do opposites attract and similar repel?? I beg to disagree!!

Product Review: Magnolia Pancake Plus (with maple syrup)

Legolas oh Legolas...