FREE MOVIES on December 6, 2014 at SM Cinemas



If you've been following this blog or have read some of the posts, then you'd know that I am such a sucker for freebies and always try to grab them whenever I can!!! 

Here is a latest discovery that I am so excited to share... free movies (yes FREE!) at SM Cinemas on December 6, 2014 Saturday!!!! 

So obviously, I have already registered, registered my mom and my sister and have shared this link to my friends on Facebook because it would be great to get everyone together or just share the happiness, right? 



So what are you waiting for??



1 Registration is good for 2 people so bring your family, friends and pretty much everyone for a good reunion!!!

See you all there and definitely share this to your family and friends who would like to enjoy a free movie as well.

See you all at SM Cinemas on December 6th!!!! 


nmed 11/26 @ 7:58am 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do opposites attract and similar repel?? I beg to disagree!!

Product Review: Magnolia Pancake Plus (with maple syrup)

Legolas oh Legolas...