Joke Time!


I’ve had these little “joke/s” written on my google desktop scratch pad for a while now just waiting for an opportune time to be shared. (I was hoping to launch it on the TV Show Ellen Degeneres…ok fine! I can dream, can’t I?)

Honestly, I think I am funny but it seems not a lot of people get my humor. At most times, I find myself explaining a joke after it was executed. (Surely, that is the suckiest part of delivering a joke, right?) On the up side, I notice that most foreigners (most Westerners I have conversed with at least) seem to get my jokes and find me funny. Sooo, not really sure what that means but I’ll still claim that I am funny, regardless. Hahaha..

Anyway, just thought my blog could use a corny joke and some Cebuano writing so here are some Cebuano jokes:

Disclaimer: These are written for pure fun, not intended to hurt or malign anybody. After all, it is said “bato-bato sa langit, ang matamaan; huwag magagalit..”



Disclaimer:  Regardless of the reaction from the readers of this post, the author still claims she is funny. Hehe…:-P (Sagdi nalang gud, pahangyua nalang gud ko..) 


Thanks Jim! Who knew Jim Carrey could actually understand Cebuano, ey?!  :-D 


Nmed 11/27/14 @ 1:15pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do opposites attract and similar repel?? I beg to disagree!!

Legolas oh Legolas...

Product Review: Magnolia Pancake Plus (with maple syrup)