WestJet Christmas Miracle: real-time giving



Because I am possibly one of the mushiest persons on earth who cry or laugh (or both) at the silliest of things and because I still believe that Christmas is the biggest symbol of gift-giving...

I am sharing this really nice video of a fun and inspiring gift-giving by Westjet Airlines!

This,  like any other similar videos of inspiring things, left me teary-eyed and smiling from ear to ear.
You can also check out the behind-the-scenes because it too is funny. :-)

I've had this on my drafts waiting for the perfect time for sharing and now is just the perfect time for it.

Hope this brings out the Christmas spirit and ignite the "giving and sharing" persons in all of us.

Disclaimer: 
No Ebenezer Scrooge here.




Merry Christmas to all and to all a blessed and prosperous 2015!!!!!!!! 



nmed 12/19/14 @ 2:28pm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do opposites attract and similar repel?? I beg to disagree!!

Legolas oh Legolas...

Product Review: Magnolia Pancake Plus (with maple syrup)