Give a CARD today!



 
Image Credit: www.regaloservicenotes.com
 
Sometime a few weeks ago, I had this idea of wanting to start something that would make a ripple effect and touch as many lives as possible (well, at least in our office, that is!) and I created what I call Circulation Cards. 

It borrows the concept of "paying it forward" but in a more tangible form and in very simple ways. 

I've always wanted to make a difference in people's lives and I realize, you don't even have to spend money or be grandiose with your ways - even a simple act of kindness could make a difference!

With the help of the ever-reliable Canva online, I created 5 different cards that contained 5 different actions that would have to be performed by the initial recipient of the card, afterward, the card will then be given to the other person to perform and so on. To make it attractive and catchy and for it to last longer, we had it printed in color and laminated. 

It's already started in my office and I just became a second recipient to one of my cards (card# 5) and I am now in the process of giving it away again. 

Sharing the cards here in case you'd like to use it too and start your own ripple effect - one card, one person at a time! 

Card # 1 

 Card # 2


 
Card # 3 
  
Card # 4
 
Card # 5

Happy card day to all!!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do opposites attract and similar repel?? I beg to disagree!!

Legolas oh Legolas...

Product Review: Magnolia Pancake Plus (with maple syrup)